Sunday, June 28, 2015

Beautiful Sunday

 Woke to sun shining and the temp in the 70s.  I also woke with a peace in my heart this morning.  I know God is solvent yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  You see, I believe that everyone has free will, but lately I feel that laws are being made by a few old judges that were not elected by the people.  I believe in God, I love the Bible.  My faith is strong and I believe Jesus was crucified and resurrected 3 days later just as was prophecized 1000s of years before as written in the Bible.  I am a sinner so I have no right to judge others but I know what God feels about homosexuality.  Please before you tell me that the Bible is outdated or a fairytale, read it before you criticize it, you would not critique a best seller before you read it...just open the Bible and ask God to help you understand it.  Watch a YouTube of Les Feldick.  
I have believed in God since I was a little girl.  There were times that I pulled away so I could do what I wanted, my sinning self, but you see each time I was making bad choices, I was not happy, and when things got bad, I always turned back to my Heavenly Father.  I listened to people that did not believe and they made me doubt my faith but when as a hospice nurse, I had two elderly men as patients.  One believed in God and he knew he was going to be with the Lord, he watched the birds and he would smile and tell me " I am going to just fly away one day just like those little birds...and he did!  He did not take any pain meds.  The other man, about the same age, told me not to bring any preacher in his house, he did not believe, and the man screamed, could not rest because each time he closed his eyes he told me he was falling into a black hole, he was afraid of sleep, he had no peace.  Stories he told me of his nightmares made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  I had no doubt about God after this experience.  
I walked around looking at my flower beds this morning.  The beautiful sky, the warm sun, and the flowers....the Lord is Good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.