Saturday, February 28, 2015

Mixed Media Tags



I have been messing with tags for 3-4 years now.  I attached them to skeins of my home spun yarns.  I added as gift tags.  I just like making tags..another one of my quirks!  

It has been so stinking cold outside, I went to my studio and sat down to make the tiny paper flowers that Ang cut out for me on her silhouette  machine.  I have been watching YouTube on making mixed media tags so I gave it a try!

RESULTS!

I enjoyed the process and like the results but something in me still loves the simple tag that has the job of identifying an object!
Ii got this on Facebook..I need to remind myself that God is in control and I should not worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.