Saturday, January 24, 2015

More work in my studio

I have been going through some old records and weaving books and magazine.  I am in awe of all the things I need to know.
I made a mold of Evan's feet and then wet felted a pair of house boots from some of my wool roving.
I have not been working very hard on this woven rug...I have been getting Big Bertha warped and tyed up...I think I tell Danny everyday that I am too old to be on the floor tying her up...I would love to trade her for a smaller loom.
I have been spinning some too.
I just added pictures of some of my knitting needles..just because I love my collection.
Just makes me want to knit...just as soon as I make my pattern and sew up some new mocks.
I hinted to Angie that I would like this Bible verse..thinking she would just make a small desk top sign.  But not Angie, she spent hours making this beautiful framed art.  She says "go big or go home"!
Angie also needle felted this sweet little mouse in this beautiful cup.  

Are you enjoying your winter?  Danny had surgery on his face and they found he had infection in the bone just below the eye...we have been running IVs here at home...after his surgery and 5 days in the hospital.  He is doing so much better now!  Thank you for the prayers from those that knew what was going on...we so feared that he had cancer.
God bless each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.